Monday 27 June 2016

Free Eye test


 

 
 
Above is a photo from http://www.voteleavetakecontrol.org/

I think it is part of an adult literacy campaign.

Or perhaps Specsavers or just one of those optical illusions that take the internet by storm,
 
Where some people can see the hidden words such as “the lions share” “this is a mistake, I haven't authorised it” “No, not me I knew nothing about it" or "Nay, nay and thrice nay, not on your nelly will you see a penny of that £350 million"
 
Most worryingly, Michael Gove used to be in charge of UK Education !
 
Boris Johnston, is well known for his quote "It is an inverted pyramid of piffle. It is all completely untrue and ludicrous conjecture. I am amazed people can write this drivel." but of course that was about the allegation that he had had an affair, which turns out, he was lying about.
 

No comments: